Sökning: "Public finance"
Visar resultat 11 - 15 av 182 uppsatser innehållade orden Public finance.
11. Breaking bread across borders: a case study on the efficiency of the interregional educational network between France, Belgium, Luxembourg and GermanyMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Cross-border cooperation is growing mostly thanks to incentives in the form of funding under the European Regional Development Funds (ERDF) and its Interreg programme also called European Territorial Cooperation (ETC). This funding and support under EU cohesion policy, aims at reducing the economic, social and territorial disparities between the EU regions rather than between EU countries. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : The continuous and rapid economic development of China, has leads to a wide range of discussions and speculations contributing towards the reform of the Chinese social welfare system, particularly the expanding of minimum living security benefits. This study includes a comprehensive literature review which outlines the content, implications and perceptions for minimum living security in China, The research methodology has been designed in order to highlight the key feedback and perceptions of different local stakeholders in China regarding the current minimum living securities, such as government, tax payers and beneficiaries. LÄS MER
13. Analysis of Cryptocurrency Market and Drivers of the Bitcoin Price : Understanding the price drivers of Bitcoinunder speculative environmentMaster-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : In this paper, the price fluctuations of Bitcoin under speculative environment is studied. It has been seen that the market trend points out an existence of a speculative bubble. Over the course of the period from 2014 to 2018, the trend in price movements of bitcoin has proved to be strongly speculative. LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för redovisning och finansiering
Sammanfattning : The financing of firms is subject to internal investment decisions but affected by external forces. This creates agency costs which have different effect on different firms. As small firms do not exhibit the same attributes as larger, public firms, studied more intensely, they are not affected equally by the costs. LÄS MER
15. The adoption of distributed ledger technology in trade and export finance operations of Swedish banksMaster-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.); KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : Centralized data storage and reconciliation by trusted intermediaries has historically put financial systems in the hands of a single central parties. The emergence of bitcoin and blockchain, combined with the 2008 financial crisis, has shifted the Swedish financial sector’s traditional perspectives on democratization, centralization, transparency and automation. LÄS MER