Sökning: "Public opinion"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 843 uppsatser innehållade orden Public opinion.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In 2019, nine US states voted on drastic policy changes to restrict access to abortion. Did the American population react to these policy changes, and if so how? Theory suggests that if the public disagrees with the policy changes, public opinion moves in the opposite direction of the policies. This is referred to as the Thermostat theory. LÄS MER
2. Environmental Kuznets Curve in Sweden - A regression analysis of the relationship between CO2 emissions and economic growth in Sweden during the years of 1960-2018Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : The Environmental Kuznets Curve (EKC) is a theory suggesting the existence of an inverted U-shaped relationshipbetween emissions and economic growth. In today’s world of environmental awareness, it is an interesting topicsince it suggests that when economic growth reaches a certain point, pollution actually starts decreasing as economicwelfare increases. LÄS MER
3. STRATEGIC POSITION CHANGE AND ELECTORAL SUCCESS A quantitative study on the consequences of political position change in SwedenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : As new parties emerge in the European political landscape, they force existing parties to reconsider old issues and position themselves on new ones. This research paper analyzes the relationship between electoral support and political parties’ position change in two dimensions. LÄS MER
4. THE REALITY AND DETERMINANTS OF STABLE ATTITUDES A Panel Data Analysis of Immigration Attitudes in Sweden 2011-2018Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
5. Hur går det för lokaljournalistiken? - En kvantitativ innehållsanalys av lokalbevakningen i två kommuner utanför MalmöKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation; Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : In the big city regions in Sweden, with their growing populations, the local newspapers have a large number of municipalities to cover and do not have the same space for every municipality as in local newspapers in other parts of Sweden. Previous studies have shown that many municipalities located within commuting distance from the big cities are covered by local newspapers and public service media as well as hyperlocal media, such as free weeklies and local news sites. LÄS MER