Sökning: "Public space"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1245 uppsatser innehållade orden Public space.
1. CONTESTING URBAN PUBLIC SPACE AS COMMONS - A study on the common usage of public parks in Barcelona-SantsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Urbanisation is one of the major trends in globalisation. An influx of heterogenous urban dwellers to a densely built urban environment contains potential for conflicts. With increasing heterogeneity, public space in cities becomes the site of multicultural confrontation. LÄS MER
2. Hur går det för lokaljournalistiken? - En kvantitativ innehållsanalys av lokalbevakningen i två kommuner utanför MalmöKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation; Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : In the big city regions in Sweden, with their growing populations, the local newspapers have a large number of municipalities to cover and do not have the same space for every municipality as in local newspapers in other parts of Sweden. Previous studies have shown that many municipalities located within commuting distance from the big cities are covered by local newspapers and public service media as well as hyperlocal media, such as free weeklies and local news sites. LÄS MER
3. Svenska kyrkan - en politisk aktör? : En argumentationsanalys av 2000-talets mediedebatt utifrån Martin Luthers tvåregementsläraMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Systematisk teologi med livsåskådningsforskning
Sammanfattning : There is no consensus on whether Church of Sweden should comment on political issues and participate in the political debate or not. The opponents argue that religion and politics should be kept apart, while others claim it is the duty of the church to raise its voice on political issues when it witnesses injustice and oppression. LÄS MER
4. Perceived Residential Environment Quality in Relation to Gender; An Exploratory Study in Lindängen, MalmöMaster-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This master’s thesis deals with some concepts and theories related to public space and everyday life and points to how neglecting women’s needs and preferences in public spaces can lead to the formation of gendered urban spaces which prevent women from earning their right to the city. Concepts such as quality of life, quality of place, living environment, residential perception and satisfaction, and place attachment overlap and have many interrelations. LÄS MER
5. ”Nu är det mullornas tur att darra” : kampanjen #WhiteWednesdays som medialiserad subaltern counterpublicKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to study Iranian women's struggle against the mandatory veil, based on Nancy Fraser's (1990) theory on subaltern counterpublics and Mia Lövheim's (2012) use of Stig Hjarvard’s theory on mediatization of religion. Specifically, how the Iranian-exile Masih Alinejad's Twitter can be seen as an alternative sphere in which she creates a mediatized subaltern counterpublic for marginalized women. LÄS MER