Sökning: "Public-private partnerships"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 88 uppsatser innehållade orden Public-private partnerships.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för ekonomi och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Public space is an indispensable part of all urban spaces and is central to successful placemarkeWng of a posWndustrial city. Public spaces also carry social, economic and symbolicvalues. The planning of these public spaces is oaen achieved though public-privet partnerships.The balance in this relaWonship will manifest in the physical space. LÄS MER
2. Ju mer vi är tillsammans : En studie av planeringsdilemman och institutionella förutsättningar och förändringar i privat-offentliga partnerskap i svensk stadsutvecklingMaster-uppsats, KTH/Urbana och regionala studier
Sammanfattning : Sweden is going through a period of urbanization that has led to a deficit of housing, office space and public buildings. The ability for municipalities’ to enact their urban development plans has at the same time been curtailed compared to 30 years ago. LÄS MER
3. Catalyzing Climate Action through Public Private Partnerships (PPPs): Challenges and OpportunitiesMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Riskhantering och Samhällssäkerhet
Sammanfattning : Private public partnerships (PPPs) are used routinely in a variety of sectors, such as health care, waste management, and infrastructure development. Only recently, as climate mitigation and adaptation rapidly rise in importance on urban agendas however, have PPPs begun to be considered within a climate context. LÄS MER
4. The Hegemony of Green Capitalism: A critique of the imaginary that the environmental crisis can be solved by capitalismMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Humanekologi
Sammanfattning : This thesis identifies the increasingly hegemonic narrative surrounding green capitalism, what the narrative entails and how the discourse may manifest materially in policies and development programs. Specifically, the thesis explores how the narrative of green capitalism and green growth is expressed in the discourse in communication in the case of P4G – Partnering for Green Growth and Global Goals 2030. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Graduate School; Lunds universitet/Master of Science in Development Studies
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines Citizen Participation in Local Economic Development (LED) in Ntungamo District of Uganda. The LED approach is increasingly becoming an alternative strategy that aims at achieving the local dimension in the development process. LED identifies with local resource mobilization, allocation and use. LÄS MER