Sökning: "Purchase decision"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 277 uppsatser innehållade orden Purchase decision.
1. The true costs of internationally purchasing of energy storage systems in the Electromobility sector - A case study of Volvo Trucks battery supply chainMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : In this paper we have looked to give clarity into how early adopters creates customers through the use of eWOM in new markets. To answer this question a qualitative multiple case study was made, collecting data through eight interviews divided across two contrasting cases. LÄS MER
3. Paving the Path to Purchase : a study on the integration of a branded retail application in physical storesMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to explore the integration of a branded retail application in physical stores. Doing so, this study was conducted with a qualitative and abductive approach in the form of a case study focusing on H&M. LÄS MER
4. The Effects of E-payment Methods on Online Purchasing Cancellation : An empirical study on Swedish consumers’ perception of trust and security in e-paymentsKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Abstract Background: Around 45% of Swedish consumers canceled their online purchase in 2018, due to too high delivery fees and issues concerning payments. This research is focusing on e-payments by utilizing the Technology Acceptance Model 3 and its determinants perceived usefulness and perceived ease of use, and how they contribute to the e-payment method decision. LÄS MER
5. The never-ending story : Discovering touch points and customer experiences along the customer journeyMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Today’s society is earmarked by developments in technology so drastic, that our lives are continuously changed, impacted and remolded. When thinking about how many impressions one goes through during a single day, the results will be uncountable. And at an increasing pace, many of these impressions are shifting to the digital realm. LÄS MER