Sökning: "Push och Pull"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 146 uppsatser innehållade orden Push och Pull.
1. Application of discrete event simulation for assembly process optimization : Buffer and takt time managementUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskap och matematik; Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskap och matematik
Sammanfattning : A master thesis within mechanical engineering performed by two student has been conducted at Scania in Oskarshamn. The purpose has been to investigate if Discrete Event Simulation using ExtendSim can be applied to increase Scanias assembly productivity. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för hälsa och välfärd; Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för hälsa och välfärd
Sammanfattning : According to Baron-Thiene and Alfermann (2015), there is a potentially high dropout number within female student-athletes, but they also implicate that only a few studies have focused on adolescent or young adults’ dropout from elite sports. The present study has chosen to explore factors influencing athletic dropout in former female handball players that has studied at an elite sporting school and to explore how the former student-athletes experience their chosen career paths post athletic dropout, using a qualitative post-positivistic and realistic approach. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Energi och ByggnadsDesign; Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : Humans spend 90% of their times indoors, and maintaining a pleasant indoor environment is essential. Factors like human behaviour, combustion sources, cleaning supplies, affect the indoor environment, which could potentially affect the human health.the most common answer to controlling the indoor environment is a good HVAC system. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : Previous research into women's patterns of migration suggests a female flight from the European weaker peripheral regions to its urban cores, due to women's experience of being economically, socially, culturally, and normatively hampered compared to men in rural space. The thesis' attempt to corroborate these results on the municipal level, with the use of survey data from Swedish youth age 16-18, was not able to recreate the proposed trend that women migrate from the countryside to a larger degree than men. LÄS MER
5. Reviewing Code Review : Defining and developing High-level ConceptualCode Review at a financial technology companyUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, KTH/Lärande; KTH/Lärande
Sammanfattning : Code review is a recurring activity at software companies where the source code, orparts of it, undergoes an inspection where the aim is to detect possible errors beforethe code is released for production. A variation of code review that is common today iscalled modern code review and is more lightweight practise than formal code review. LÄS MER