Sökning: "Q A"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 405 uppsatser innehållade orden Q A.
1. Earnings Conference Calls and Stock Returns: The interplay between tone and information specificityMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting and Financial Management.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för matematiska vetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Machine learning and artificial intelligence has been a hot topic the last few years, thanks to improved computational power the machine learning framework can now be applied to larger data sets. Reinforcement learning is a group of machine learning algorithms where one does not know the correct answer in advance, much like unsupervised learning. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper explores the impact of Tobin’s average 𝑞 as a proxy for corporate investment opportunitieson the Swedish market. The study takes a longitudinal approach studying 161 firms over the period2010–2017. Investments were calculated as growth in net property, plant and equipment. LÄS MER
4. Ångest efter graviditet : Vilken betydelse har Body Mass Index, muskelmassa och fysisk aktivitet?Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Fysioterapi; Uppsala universitet/Fysioterapi
Sammanfattning : Background: The prevalence of anxiety postpartum is high. Physical activity has shown positive effects for depressive symptoms and anxiety in pregnant women. The risk of anxiety postpartum can increase with a high and low Body Mass Index (BMI), no studies have been found to investigate the correlation between muscle mass and anxiety. LÄS MER
5. Improving the Usability of a Q&A Platform : A design process based on the principles of Lean UX – adapted to a given start-up environmentKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Datateknik och informatik
Sammanfattning : This Bachelor thesis is about digital tools for event organisers. The platforms offered by companies serve as digital backchannels that among other things facilitate interactions between audience and stage, for example during live Q&A sessions. LÄS MER