Sökning: "Qualitative data and Online research"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 378 uppsatser innehållade orden Qualitative data and Online research.
1. Barriers and Drivers governing implementation of ReverseLogistics:A Case study of Sandvik CoromantMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för ekonomi; Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Aim: The aim of this study is to explore the impact of reverse logistics on a firm’s sustainability operations while focusing simultaneously on economic profits, by conducting a case study. This research will provide an overview of influential drivers and barriers that have the capacity to motivate or discourage the firms to implement the reverse logistics practices and investigate the role of economic, legislation and corporate citizenship on RL. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Title: Unraveling Complexities in the New Economy – Investigating Online Influences on Business Models of Retailers in China and the United Kingdom Authors: Fabian Gutjahr & Lukas Bollano Supervisor: Magnus Johansson Keywords: Business Model, Capabilities, E-Commerce, Packaged Food, Retailing, China, UK Purpose: The purpose of this study is to examine how e-commerce trends in technologically advanced economies interplay with the market and organizations in packaged food retailing. Methodology: A qualitative multiple-case study with cross-cultural components has been designed. LÄS MER
3. The study of digital gamebased learning on motivating Chinese primary students to study mathematicsMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för informatik (IK)
Sammanfattning : The research focus of this paper discusses digital game-based learning as a novel learning approach and further emphasises on the empirical study of technologies motivating Chinese primary students to study and learn mathematics at home. Considering that digital game-based learning is still under development, the effects of it is still controversial. LÄS MER
4. E-commerce and its Effects on Commercial Real Estate and F&B : Space Conversions, the Optimal Meeting Place and Future Expectations on Development in Stockholm CBDMaster-uppsats, KTH/Fastigheter och byggande; KTH/Fastigheter och byggande
Sammanfattning : People are becoming more digital today, and are spending the majority of their time behindscreens. Because of this, the importance to socialize have become more prominent. In thisdigital era, more businesses are establishing online. A structural reformation in the retailmarket is inevitable. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan; Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Background: Online casinos are rising in popularity, and the number of people in Sweden who gambled online in 2018 is an all-time high. At the same time, the amount of money that online casinos spend on advertisements is also at an all-time high. LÄS MER