Sökning: "Qualitative data and Online research"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 331 uppsatser innehållade orden Qualitative data and Online research.
1. The study of digital gamebased learning on motivating Chinese primary students to study mathematicsMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för informatik (IK)
Sammanfattning : The research focus of this paper discusses digital game-based learning as a novel learning approach and further emphasises on the empirical study of technologies motivating Chinese primary students to study and learn mathematics at home. Considering that digital game-based learning is still under development, the effects of it is still controversial. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Gävle/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Aim: To understand the influence of guanxi and trust on business to business relationships in the Chinese market. Method: This study was conducted based on an inductive qualitative research method with the use of primary and secondary data. LÄS MER
3. Digital gender divide and empowering women in the digital age : A critical approach in Iranian societyMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för informatik (IK)
Sammanfattning : Gender plays an important role in access to the ICTs and Internet. Even when both genders have almost equal access to the ICTs and online services, or similar literacy rates, women have a lower rate in technology related education, employment, income, and in social activities than men. LÄS MER
4. RETHINKING PARTICIPATION IN THE DIGITAL ERA Social Media Networks as a Digital Public Sphere for European PoliticsMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The digital structure of social networking sites hold vast democratic value in light of the democratic deficit in the European Union. The sites have increased the possibility for the public of European citizens to participate in politics through cross-border deliberation, and has potential to constitute as a digital European public sphere. LÄS MER
5. Instructional Designers’ and Faculty Learners’ Experiences with Online Course Development Program at a Jesuit University.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik, kommunikation och lärande
Sammanfattning : The use of instructional technology in higher education has been growing at astounding rate worldwide, attracting students from diverse geographical locations, beyond the traditional reach. Considerable research exists that explored the strengths and challenges associated with online education and the desirable faculty skills related to online teaching. LÄS MER