Sökning: "Qualitative research method"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7118 uppsatser innehållade orden Qualitative research method.
1. Intersektionalitet inom forskningsfältet äldre lhbtq-personers psykiska hälsa – en litteraturbaserad studieKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för medicin
Sammanfattning : Introduction: The research field of mental health among older LGBTQ persons needs to bedeveloped. An intersectional perspective can contribute to illustrate heterogeneity within thegroup, as well as contribute to increased knowledge on how an individual’s multiple socialpositions interact. LÄS MER
2. DECENTRALISED MARINE MANAGEMENT IN THE PHILIPPINES Does decentralisation create a framework for successful sustainable marine management?Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Decentralised management has become more popular during the last decades. Although, its effect in developing countries have been uneven and scientists argue that weak institutional capacity causes ineffective local authorities. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : It is a known fact that divergences in regards to assessments of social assistance in Swedishsocial welfare offices occur. For divergences in assessments we refer to whether applicationsare granted or not, as well as the amount of subsidies. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : Purpose:To find out if there is a difference in what is perceived about learning depending on your relation to edularp.Theory:Hammer at al’s (2018) model of educational features of role-playing. The model consists of five main features that each has a number of sub parts. LÄS MER
5. Hej Håkan! – en receptionsanalys av gymnasieelevers användning av litterära begrepp i en låttextanalysKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : This paper examines the use of literary terminology in upper secondary school. The study consists of 13 students letters written to Håkan Hellström where they analyze the rock lyrics of his song “Din tid kommer”. The lyrics chosen contain a variety of metaphors, symbols, themes and messages. LÄS MER