Sökning: "Qualitative research"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 16943 uppsatser innehållade orden Qualitative research.
1. En logisk samverkan? En kvalitativ studie om samverkan mellan socialarbetare och polis gällande ungdomars kriminalitet och missbrukKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this qualitative research study is to examine how individuals within the police force and social services experience cooperation between their organizations, specifically regarding their work with adolescents with a history of juvenile crime and/or substance abuse. This study is significant to the field of social work as cooperation is often viewed as the solution to bringing attention to the issues of juvenile crime and substance abuse. LÄS MER
2. PARENTAL EXPERIENCES OF RAISING A CHILD WITH AUTISM SPECTRUM DISORDER IN GHANA A case study research analysisMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim: This study explores parental experiences of raising a child with Autism SpectrumDisorder (ASD) in Ghana. It investigates parental stress, stigma, access to educationfor children with ASD and coping strategies employed by parents to manage thesituation. LÄS MER
3. LESSONS LEARNED BY 9 MARITIME SPATIAL PLANNING PROJECTS IN THE BALTIC SEA REGION A study of EU-funded transnational public sector projectsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis analyses the projects that are used to produce coherent transnational Maritime SpatialPlanning (MSP) in the Baltic Sea Region (BSR) by the EU, in accordance with the MSP directive. As the number of projects have increased, there are so many that there is a possibility that knowledgegenerated in the projects does not reach subsequent projects. LÄS MER
4. ”DET ÄR JU NÄSTAN INTE PRATBART” En kvalitativ intervjustudie av professionellas syn på våldsutsatta män i nära relationerKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The aim of this bachelor thesis was to examine how professionals, who work with men being subjected to intimate partner violence, perceive the vulnerability of these men, and to further examine how professionals reflect upon general policies affecting these men. The research data was collected through seven interviews with respondents based in different cities across Sweden, who work professionally with men being subjected to intimate partner violence. LÄS MER
5. SUCCESSFUL CHANGE COMMUNICATION IN LARGE ORGANIZATIONS A Qualitative Case Study on a Planned Change in a Swedish County CouncilMaster-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : This qualitative case study explores a planned change project and its current change communication used to mediate change within one of Sweden’s largest county councils. A study on change communication is a relevant contribution to the field of organizational change communication as well as to large-scale organizations. LÄS MER