Sökning: "Qualitative research"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 19787 uppsatser innehållade orden Qualitative research.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : One of the problems facing the world in the twenty-first century is the management of municipal waste,a problem where the household plays a key role in the process through its interaction with themunicipal waste management system. How this interaction works is dependant not only on the designof the municipal waste management system, but also on the individual households. LÄS MER
2. ”Ni lagade mig när jag var trasig och det är jag tacksam för” - En intervjustudie om patienters upplevelse av preoperativ information vid akut bukkirurgiMagister-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Introduction: Suffering from acute abdominal pain that requires emergency surgery can be traumatic and cause concern for the patient. Research shows that this patient group often experiences a poorer quality of care and information provided compared to patients who are scheduled for elective surgery, despite the good effects that preoperative information entails. LÄS MER
3. EU:S JÄMSTÄLLDHETSSTRATEGIER - PROGRESSIVA ELLER KONSERVATIVA? En policyanalys om jämställdhet över tidKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to find out whether the European Union´s (EU) gender equality strategies over time evolve towards a more progressive or conservative type of gender equality strategy. The EU has under a long period of time worked for gender equality. LÄS MER
4. Do fathers care? Examining caring experiences of Ugandan transnational fathers in Gothenburg Sweden.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the study is to explore caring experiences of transnational Ugandan fathers in Gothenburg Sweden based on their caring lived realities taking in account of their understanding of care. The aims of the study are to examine the perception and interpretation of childcaring by transnational fathers, analyse ways in which fathers were able to put their perceptions into practice and resource mechanisms that have facilitated their dealing with feelings of imperfection in child caring. LÄS MER
5. Manager Motivation and Organizational Change A case study of how manager motivation is fostered in a company and impacted by an organizational change effortKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Organizations are a fundamental part of today's society, playing an important part in people'severyday lives as well as in economic development. The key to running a successfulorganization in today’s complex business environment is to constantly develop andcontinuously motivate one’s workforce. LÄS MER