Sökning: "Quantitative Easing"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 35 uppsatser innehållade orden Quantitative Easing.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Since 1993 Sweden has, de facto, had an independent central bank, which was verified, de jure, in 1999. The independence of the central bank has during the 2010s been accompanied by drastic drops in the repo rate for the country and the introduction of new monetary policies for Sweden to continue pushing their expansive monetary policy. LÄS MER
2. Unconventional monetary policy and stock market prices in a small open economy: Evidence from Sweden’s quantitative easingKandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Nationalekonomi; Jönköping University/IHH, Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to investigate the long-term behaviour of the Swedish stock market under quantitative easing (QE) between the years 2015-2019 in comparison to an equally long period before the implementation of QE. The relationship is analysed within the framework of transmission channels of monetary policy and with considerations for previous research on the topic. LÄS MER
3. Using FAVAR Model to Test the Credit Channel Monetary Policy Transmission Mechanism in Long-term Credit CycleD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : In this paper, based on the FAVAR model created by Ben Bernanke, 115 groups of economic variables' data from January 1959 to December 2014 were selected for the empirical analysis. From January 1959 to August 2008, the fed funds rate was used to work as the indicator of the monetary policy. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Örebro universitet/Handelshögskolan vid Örebro Universitet; Örebro universitet/Handelshögskolan vid Örebro Universitet
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
5. Has Quantitative Easing Affected the Predictive Power of the Yield Curve? Evidence from Nine Advanced EconomiesMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Since the global financial crisis in 2007-2008 several central banks around the world have introduced Quantitative Easing. Earlier literature has proven that this has caused significant downward pressure on yields in many economies. LÄS MER