Sökning: "Quantitative metrics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 64 uppsatser innehållade orden Quantitative metrics.
1. Sales & Operations Planning applied to an Engineer-to-order environment – A case study at Tetra PakMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teknisk logistik
Sammanfattning : Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) has been around for many years but has recently become part of a formal way of balancing supply and demand at Tetra Pak. A pilot project was started in 2017 in the operation unit Packaging Capital Equipment (CE) for the product Tetra Top 3 (TT/3) which is produced according to an Assemble-to-Order (ATO) practice. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Some finance scholars argue that mergers and acquisitions (M&A) provide little to no value to the parties involved in the transaction, especially the acquirer. Such conclusions are usually drawn from analyzing the impact of the transaction on tangible quantitative measures such as stock price and return-based metrics. LÄS MER
3. Machine Learning Approach to the Design of Autonomous Construction Equipment applying Data-Driven Decision Support ToolMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för datalogi och datorsystemteknik
Sammanfattning : Design engineers working in construction machinery industry face a lot of complexities and uncertainties while taking important decisions during the design of construction equipment. These complexities can be reduced by the implementation of a data-driven decision support tool, which can predict the behaviour of the machine in operational complexity and give some valuable insights to the design engineer. LÄS MER
4. Daylighting and sunlighting in street canyons. A quantitative research on the visual perception and in-situ daylight measurements of four urban canyons in Copenhagen.Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö; Lunds universitet/Energi och ByggnadsDesign
Sammanfattning : “Light creates ambience and the feel of a place, as well as the expression of a structure.” Le Corbusier With the current urban pressure and large waves of immigration, cities are facing an increase in population and therefore urban densification. This increase in building quantities affects daylight reaching the public space. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola
Sammanfattning : Context: The main purpose of this thesis is to build an automatic handwritten digit recognition method for the recognition of connected handwritten digit strings. To accomplish the recognition task, first, the digits were segmented into individual digits. LÄS MER