Sökning: "Quantum Electrodynamics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 uppsatser innehållade orden Quantum Electrodynamics.
- Master-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Fysikum
Sammanfattning : When calculating scattering amplitudes in gauge and gravitational theories one encounters infrared (IR) divergences associated with massless fields. These are known to be artifacts of constructing a quantum field theory starting with free fields, and the assumption that in the asymptotic limit (i.e. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Atomfysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis work contributes to the effort of detecting single rare earth ions doped into crystals, an operation crucial for the development of rare earth quantum computer hardware. Doping crystals with rare earth elements, their trivalent ions substitute some of the crystal’s original bonds. LÄS MER
3. IR spectroscopy for vibrational modes : A semi-classical approach based on classical electrodynamicsand modern quantum mechanicsKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för fysik och elektroteknik (IFE)
Sammanfattning : The atoms of a molecule are always restless and are constantly moving in one way or another.Apart from rotations and translations, they may vibrate in many different modes. They may moveradially toward or from each other, so called stretching. This can be done symmetrically or asymmetrically. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Fasta tillståndets fysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Theoretical understanding indicates that Majorana zero modes in solid-state systems could be utilized for fault-tolerant quantum information processing. The ability to reliably detect these excitations, however, remains a challenge and many of their properties are still unknown. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Tillämpad fysik
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER