Sökning: "R D Performance"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 111 uppsatser innehållade orden R D Performance.
1. The relationship between innovation and creative climate: A quantitative study on the effects of creative climate dimensions on individual innovation behaviourMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The aim of the research is to define which type of statistical relationship exist between the independent variables of creative climate and the dependent variable of innovation output on the individual level, and therefore defined as individual innovation behaviors. The research is assessed through quantitative study and the tool chosen to collect the data is a survey, whose aim is to measure how companies manage creative climate within their organizations and which type con effects this has on the individuals’ innovation behaviors. LÄS MER
2. A Balanced Scorecard Approach for Measuring a R&D Organization - A case study in collaboration with the R&D intensive company SwegonMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : In today’s rapidly and ever-changing competitive landscape, companies are racing to develop and commercialize innovative products and services. Successful organizations have realized that Research & Development (R&D) can be leveraged to achieve sustainable competitive advantage. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Gender diversity has gained a lot of attention in the corporate governance literature, reaching conflicting results whether board gender diversity has an impact on financial performance. As a consequence, we set out to investigate how board gender diversity affects financial performance through innovation using a mediation technique. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Jönköping University/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Abstract Background: To have a deeper and better understanding, about results of having women on the top management team and its effects on risk-taking process, and the outcomes of a diverse team, it is crucial to study the contrasting, characteristics and qualities of different genders (men and women), which imitate the dynamics of TMT. Extant literature shows these differences can be a result of work environment, social beliefs, or rooted in the gender itself. LÄS MER
5. The Challenges of Engineering Change Order Management Systems in Modularization Firms : A Closer Look at the Intricacies of Scania’s BygglådaMaster-uppsats, KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Inst.); KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates and identifies key challenges associated with ECM implementations (ECO usage) in modularization firms. In addition, a 3-tier conceptual framework is presented as a mitigation to some of the presented challenges. LÄS MER