Sökning: "R D intensity"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 34 uppsatser innehållade orden R D intensity.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Resource Based View (RBV) describes processes where companies develop competitive advantages that are sustainable over time. Arguments within RBV links company’s growth and increased market shares to sustained competitive advantages. In order to prove sustained competitive advantages, it is necessary to take the time factor into consideration. LÄS MER
2. The Moderating Role of Institutional Quality, Leverage and Size in the Relationship between R&D Investments and Firm ValueMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study examines the relationship between R&D intensity (R&D/sales) and firm value. Additionally, both the moderating effect of endogenous firm characteristics (i.e. firm size, leverage and the interaction between size and leverage) and institutional quality are considered. LÄS MER
3. Cross-border M&A as a Driver of Global Innovation - A Quantitative Study on Knowledge Transfer through International M&AD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för redovisning och finansiering
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to further elaborate on the topic of cross-border M&A as a driver of international exchange of knowledge by investigating the difference in innovation post M&A, compared to other transactions, for industry-related transactions, transactions between two innovative countries and transactions where the acquiring country is non-innovative while the target is innovative. Unlike previous research that mainly classifies countries as either emerging or advanced based on financial conditions, the classification of non-innovative and innovative countries is based on the Global Innovation Index, which has not before been used as an explanation factor in this research area. LÄS MER
4. Innovation and Performance of Companies with a Legacy of Risk Capital Funding: A Swedish PerspectiveMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Innovation and Industrial Management.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : Sweden has as the first welfare state signed the petition of having net zero GHG emissions 2045. The construction industry is a large contributor to Sweden’s current GHG emissions and an action plan signed by several construction companies, including Veidekke, has stated several partial goals and one end goal of a construction industry with net zero emissions 2045. LÄS MER