Sökning: "R D spending"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 20 uppsatser innehållade orden R D spending.
1. The driving forces of Venture Capital funding in Sweden - A longitudinal study of the determinants and principal components of Venture Capital funding in Sweden from 2001 to 2020Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This thesis analyses the driving forces of Venture Capital (VC) funding in Sweden over theyears 2001 - 2020. The driving forces of VC funding is an essential piece in understandinghow well the Swedish VC industry works and fulfills its purpose in the economy. Thisknowledge is missing in the literature. LÄS MER
2. Research and Development Spending in Bankruptcy Prediction: Examining an Adjusted Ohlson O-score ModelC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för redovisning och finansiering; Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates whether bankruptcy prediction applying the Ohlson O-score model can be enhanced by modifying accounting variables associated with research and development (R&D) spending. To examine this, we study the expected risk of bankruptcy and R&D intensity among listed firms in the United States from 1990 to 2019. LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för redovisning och finansiering
Sammanfattning : This study examines how innovative performance impacts the probability of bankruptcy. We use three different measures of innovative performance with the aim of capturing the intensity of innovative input, the quantity of innovative output as well as the innovative efficiency. LÄS MER
4. Overcoming the Valley of Death: An industrial case study of barriers and enablers when using the Technology Readiness Level scaleMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Innovationsteknik
Sammanfattning : An innovation process should take an idea all the way from research to the market. However, this is a long process in which many barriers can appear. For this thesis, a case study has been conducted, at a large Swedish industrial manufacturing company, with the purpose to examine their material innovation process. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Finance.... LÄS MER