Sökning: "R D"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 818 uppsatser innehållade orden R D.
1. To innovate or not - that is the question A study investigating how the number of patents applications has been affected by the EU ETSMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Economics.... LÄS MER
2. Innovation in Swedish and Norwegian Manufacturing Business Units - A qualitative cross-sectional study on barriers to innovation in business unitsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Practitioners have highlighted an untapped potential for innovations within business units of organizations. However, despite the large potential for innovation with business units, one central issue is that only a few ideas outside of R&D and innovation departments tend to be selected and implemented within organizations. LÄS MER
3. The driving forces of Venture Capital funding in Sweden - A longitudinal study of the determinants and principal components of Venture Capital funding in Sweden from 2001 to 2020Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This thesis analyses the driving forces of Venture Capital (VC) funding in Sweden over theyears 2001 - 2020. The driving forces of VC funding is an essential piece in understandinghow well the Swedish VC industry works and fulfills its purpose in the economy. Thisknowledge is missing in the literature. LÄS MER
4. Venture Capital flows to fintech innovators in Africa: How governmental policy and actions affect the ecosystem and capital sourcesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This master’s thesis explores aspects of the current state of fintech and venture capital withinAfrica as an emerging market, bringing to light the policies and actions of the differentgovernments that contribute to stimulate the market. The study looks at policies and actions thatdirectly relate to fintech and those that relate to venture capital and brings out the connectionbetween both. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Investors in innovative technology sectors tend to part ways with fundamental valuation methods. It has proven to be impossible to properly value an innovative company of this era, albeit research suggests that a company’s research & development expenses could be the main ingredient of the secret success formula. LÄS MER