Sökning: "RESTful APIs"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 uppsatser innehållade orden RESTful APIs.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för datavetenskap och medieteknik (DM); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för datavetenskap och medieteknik (DM)
Sammanfattning : REST (Representational state transfer) is an architectural style for distributed hypermedia systems. The simplicity of REST allows straightforward communication between HTTP clients and servers using URIs (Uniform Resource Identifiers) and HTTP methods, e.g., GET, POST, PUT, and DELETE. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för datavetenskap och medieteknik (DM)
Sammanfattning : Software Defined Networking (SDN) is a technology which provides a network architecture with three distinct layers that is, the application layer which is made up of SDN applications, the control layer which is made up of the controller and the data plane layer which is made up of switches. However, the exits different types of SDN architectures some of which are interconnected with the physical network. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Kommunikationssystem, CoS; KTH/Kommunikationssystem, CoS
Sammanfattning : Mobile money, a means of transferring payments via mobile devices, has become increasingly popular. The demand for convenient financial products or services is a crucial factor in why innovative developers want to incorporate mobile money into existing financial products/services. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : With advancements in the mobile network architecture, from the Fourth Generation to the Fifth Generation, a vast number of new use cases becomes available. Many use cases require cloud-based services, where a service is deployed close to the user. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Högskoleingenjörsutbildning i datateknik
Sammanfattning : Communication is not always easy. There are several different aspects within technical areas that need to be taken into account when communicating between different platforms. Older systems sometimes want to communicate with newer systems which requires older technology to meet more modern technology. LÄS MER