Sökning: "RESTful APIs"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 uppsatser innehållade orden RESTful APIs.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Högskoleingenjörsutbildning i datateknik
Sammanfattning : Communication is not always easy. There are several different aspects within technical areas that need to be taken into account when communicating between different platforms. Older systems sometimes want to communicate with newer systems which requires older technology to meet more modern technology. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Radio Systems Laboratory (RS Lab); KTH/Radio Systems Laboratory (RS Lab)
Sammanfattning : As the era of digitalization dawns, the need to integrate separate silos into a synchronized connected system is becoming of ever greater significance. This thesis focuses on the Canvas Learning Management System (LMS) and the Digitala vetenskapliga arkive (DiVA) as examples of separate silos. LÄS MER
3. Development of an Unified Message Broker for Financial Applications in the Context of PSD2 : Capitalizing from PSD2 Through Data Retrieval and AnalysisMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för informations- och kommunikationsteknik (ICT)
Sammanfattning : The EU has recently proposed a new directive called PSD2, which requires banks to define APIs to the systems, allowing third party providers to write financial applications and access customers’ data inside the banks, with the permission of the customer. PSD2 becomes effective on 18th of January 2018 and is expected to open up the market and remove the monopoly and ownership of customers from banks. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för informations- och kommunikationsteknik (ICT)
Sammanfattning : Apache Hadoop is an open source framework that delivers reliable, scalable, and distributed computing. Hadoop services are provided for distributed data storage, data processing, data access, and security. MapReduce is the heart of the Hadoop framework and was designed to process vast amounts of data distributed over a large number of nodes. LÄS MER
5. Applikationsutveckling med nätverkstrafikfunktioner : En jämförelse av tre mobilplattformar avseende nätverkstrafikfunktionerM1-uppsats, Mittuniversitetet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi och medier
Sammanfattning : The objective of this study was to examine three common mobile phoneplatforms in relation to their network traffic features. The platforms to beexamined are Android, iOS 5 and Windows Phone. After the investigation wascompleted a prototype application was implemented in order to demonstratethese features in the most suitable platform. LÄS MER