Sökning: "RFID benefits"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 23 uppsatser innehållade orden RFID benefits.
- H-uppsats, Chalmers tekniska högskola/Institutionen för teknikens ekonomi och organisation
Sammanfattning : Warehouse order picking is the most important activity in a warehousing system since it accounts for more than half of the total cost in a warehouse. Due to this, there have been advancement and introduction of paperless picking systems which can reduce error and decrease the time spent on picking. LÄS MER
2. The Impact of Internet of Things unification with Project Management Disciplines in project-based organizationsMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : The greatest advantage of Information Technology (IT) is its ability in entitling personnel to achieve their goals. Allowing personnel to grasp knowledge and skills they weren’t aware of previously, rendering to a sense that it’s all about potential; as expressed by former CEO of Microsoft Steve Ballmer. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för informations- och kommunikationsteknik (ICT)
Sammanfattning : Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) is a technology that facilitates wirelesscommunication. It is being widely used for access control purposes to aid administration ofservices. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : The logistics industry is known to be one of the main players for integrating Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) into their supply chain. By reflecting radio waves, RFID allows any item to become an intelligent part of an organization’s information infrastructure. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teknisk logistik
Sammanfattning : In the last decades, the role of warehouses has increased due to wider product range, emphasis on shorter lead times and constant changes in customer demand. The increased demands forces companies to improve their warehousing operations for better service level and decreased costs. LÄS MER