Sökning: "Radical right-wing parties"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 23 uppsatser innehållade orden Radical right-wing parties.
1. Political Climate : How Environmental Attitudes relates to Support for Radical Right-wing Parties in the Nordic CountriesMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Nordic countries are geographically, culturally and politically close, and have all witnessed an upsurge in support for radical right-wing parties over the past decades. Although the five parties: the Danish People’s Party, the Finns Party, the Icelandic Progressive Party, the Norwegian Progress Party, and the Sweden Democrats, are different when it comes to party history and how accepted they have been by other parties, they are today similar in their anti-immigration rhetoric, their critique of the established elites and to some extent their welfare chauvinism. LÄS MER
2. Är Sverigedemokraterna ett Högerradikalt populistiskt parti eller Socialkonservativt? : En undersökning av partimaterialet utifrån två idealtyper.Kandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Statsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The political party Sweden democrats became Sweden’s third largest party in 2014 after entering the Swedish parliament back in 2010 for the first time. During this time discussions about the party background and ideology have increased both from other parties and in the society. LÄS MER
3. The Messages from the Populist Radical Right : A Comparison of European Right-Wing Populist Parties’ Ideological CoreKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : The aim of the paper is to do a quantitative comparison of the manifestos from a number of European parties that are being put in a mutual party family often referred to as “radical right-wing populist”. The main primary source is the Comparative Manifesto Project database from which the data was gathered for analysis. LÄS MER
4. Från nytta till belastning : En jämförelse av svenska partiledares perspektiv på invandring och positionering i invandringsrelaterade debatter 2014 och 2017Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The autumn 2015 represented a critical juncture for Swedish migration politics. Prime Minister Löfven’s government tightened immigration policies in accordance with proposals made since long by the radical right wing party the Sweden Democrats (SD). LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study aims to explain why mainstream right-wing parties govern with radical right-wing parties instead of more central and/or liberal options by investigating the case of Norway. The election 2001 and 2013 lead to similar election results but two different government formations, the later one including a right-wing populist party. LÄS MER