Sökning: "Raman spectroscopy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 93 uppsatser innehållade orden Raman spectroscopy.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskap och matematik
Sammanfattning : Brain tumors or brain cancer is a disease than affects people of all ages. The median age of a person living with a brain tumor is 60 years, it is however a disease that affects children and young adults in high grade. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Förbränningsfysik
Sammanfattning : Porous carbon obtained from low cost and abundant biomass has gained attention as renewable material feedstock. In this study, porous carbon biochar produced through pyrolysis was investigated by Raman spectroscopy to disclose the structural properties. LÄS MER
3. Spectroelectrochemical analysis of the Li-ion battery solid electrolyte interphase using simulated Raman spectraUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Fasta tillståndets fysik
Sammanfattning : Lithium Ion Batteries (LIBs) are important in today's society, powering cars and mobile devices. LIBs consist of a negative anode commonly made of graphite, and a positive cathode commonly made from transition metal oxides. Between these electrodes are separators and organic solvent based electrolyte. LÄS MER
4. Characterizing optical and electrical properties of monolayer MoS2 by backside absorbing layer microscopyMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för fysik och astronomi
Sammanfattning : Nanomaterials are playing an increasing role in novel technologies, and it is important to develop optical methods to characterize them in situ. To that end, backside absorbing layer microscopy (BALM) has emerged as a powerful tool, being capable to resolve sub-nanometer height profiles, with video-rate acquisition speeds and a suitable geometry to couple live experiments. LÄS MER
5. Development of Next-Generation Optical Tweezers : The New Swiss Army Knife of Biophysical and Biomechanical ResearchMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för fysik
Sammanfattning : In a time when microorganisms are controlling the world, research in biology is more relevant than ever and this requires some powerful instruments. Optical tweezers use a focused laser beam to manipulate and probe objects on the nano- and microscale. LÄS MER