Sökning: "Random Forest"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 473 uppsatser innehållade orden Random Forest.
1. Bära eller brista? En systematisk litteraturöversikt av aroniabärets effekt på blodtrycket hos friska vuxnaKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för medicin
Sammanfattning : Abstract in EnglishTitle: Berries under pressure. A systematic review of randomized controlled trials of the effect of Aronia melanocarpa on blood pressure in generally healthy adults. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Software development process is becoming inherently complex in recent decades.To reduce the complexity in the development process developers, software practitioners are constantly looking for newer approach. One approach can be understanding the software design for instance, the UML models earlier in the softwaredevelopment process. LÄS MER
3. Carta ex Machina: Testing object-based machine learning and unsupervised classification in land use change detection mapping in the semi-arid governorate of Sidi Bouzid, TunisiaKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Sidi Bouzid, Tunisia is an inland governorate in Tunisia that has undergone a rapid agricultural and urban development since the Tunisian independence in 1952 from being a rural and largely nomadic region into a hub of irrigated agriculture. In 2010 Mohamed Bouazizi sparked the Tunisian revolution by lighting himself on fire int he city of Sidi Bouzid, with some blaming the inequality and water scarcity created by this rapid expansion in the irrigation farming as an important cause (Bayat, 2017; Malka, 2018). LÄS MER
4. Property Valuation by Machine Learning and Hedonic Pricing Models : A Case study on Swedish Residential PropertyMaster-uppsats, KTH/Fastigheter och byggande
Sammanfattning : Property valuation is a critical concept for a variety of applications in the real estate market such as transactions, taxes, investments, and mortgages. However, there is little consistency in which method is the best for estimating the property value. LÄS MER
5. Comparison of Logistic Regression and an Explained Random Forest in the Domain of Creditworthiness AssessmentKandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : As the use of AI in society is developing, the requirement of explainable algorithms has increased. A challenge with many modern machine learning algorithms is that they, due to their often complex structures, lack the ability to produce human-interpretable explanations. LÄS MER