Sökning: "Random forest"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 386 uppsatser innehållade orden Random forest.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för matematiska vetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Focused ion beam scanning electron microscopy (FIB-SEM) is a well-established microscopytechnique for 3D imaging of porous materials. We investigate three poroussamples of ethyl cellulose microporous films made from ethyl cellulose and hydroxypropylcellulose (EC/HPC) polymer blends. LÄS MER
2. Clustering and Classification of Time Series in Real-Time Strategy Games - A machine learning approach for mapping StarCraft II games to clusters of game state time series while limited by fog of warKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Real-time strategy (RTS) games feature vast action spaces and incomplete information,thus requiring lengthy training times for AI-agents to master them at the level of ahuman expert. Based on the inherent complexity and the strategical interplay betweenthe players of an RTS game, it is hypothesized that data sets of played games exhibitclustering properties as a result of the actions made by the players. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Cities are continuously growing all over the world and the complexity of designingurban environments increases. Therefore, there is a need to build a better understandingin how our cities work today. One of the essential parts of this is understandingthe pedestrian movement. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Sentinel-2, with high spatial resolution bands and increased number of spectral channels,has provided increased capabilities for vegetation mapping. Cropland masks withinheterogeneous areas such as the Sudano-Sahel zone have become useful for monitoringlandscapes. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Manually diagnosing recurrent faults in software systems can be an inefficient use of time for engineers. Manual diagnosis of faults is commonly performed by inspecting system logs during the failure time. LÄS MER