Sökning: "Rapid programming"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 62 uppsatser innehållade orden Rapid programming.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för informationsteknologi; Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Wireless communication is becoming more common today. In all industries, there is a great interest in shifting from wired communication to wireless communication. Thus, technologies that enable wireless data transmission are becoming more suitable in the industry. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The rapid pace of digitalization has resulted in increased management of software development, and today a majority of startups are reliant on software. How to manage software development projects is a well-researched area and agile methods are widely adopted by companies in all industries and sizes. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The rapid growth of the tech industry has led to a deficiency of qualified developers. Employing developers with adequate skills requires accurate assessments of the candidates. Today, an abundance of tools exists that companies can use in their recruitment processes. LÄS MER
4. Systemmodellering av demonstrationsutrusning : Visualisering och simulering med avseende på Cyber-fysiska systemM1-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Elektronik
Sammanfattning : The digitalization trend is popular in the industrial world because of the efficiency of the monotonous working standards and conditions. Industry 4.0 is frequently brought up and discussed in the industries, more precisely, how the new genera- tion's working methods will be carried out in the industry. LÄS MER
5. Design Automation of Steam Turbine Diaphragms in NX : Research and implementation of design automation in a development processMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Maskinkonstruktion
Sammanfattning : Siemens Energy develops, manufactures, and provides service of products utilized for production of green energy. This thesis has been conducted at Siemens Energy in Finspång and the department of steam turbine design. A major part of the work at the department includes service and updates of operating steam turbines located all around the world. LÄS MER