Sökning: "Rasmus Bergström"
Hittade 5 uppsatser innehållade orden Rasmus Bergström.
- Master-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för system- och rymdteknik
Sammanfattning : Due to the ongoing climate crisis, reducing waste and carbon emissions has become hot topic in many fields of study. Cloud data centers contribute a large portion to the world’s energy consumption. LÄS MER
2. Abnormal returns through spin-offs: Empirical review of Swedish spin-off cases with announcement date between 2004-2018C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Previous international studies conducted within the field of spin-offs have reported significant excess returns around spin-offs' date of announcement. This study examines (1) whether Swedish spin-offs with announcement dates between 2004 and 2018 generate additional shareholder value in terms of achieving excess returns. LÄS MER
3. A simulation of the propellant storage for a ice-propelled microresistojet engine : Development, verification and validation of a numerical model for the characteristics of a sublimation tank to be used as the propellant storage subsystem for a ice-propelled microresistojet engineMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektro- och systemteknik (EES)
Sammanfattning : An innovative design for a new type of propulsion sys-tem using sublimating water in solid form as reaction mass, accelerated via a Micro Electric Mechanical System (MEMS) Heater Chip, is currently being developed at the Space Sys-tems Engineering Department at Technische Universiteit Delft in the Netherlands. The aim of the thesis is to char-acterise the propellant storage and gain insight into the physics present in the engine. LÄS MER
4. Alternativ uppvärmning av reningsverket på Utö - En studie av energibesparingsmöjligheterna i syfte att minska uppvärmningskostnadernaKandidat-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik; KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : The projects objective is to find an alternative method of heating (the current method being via electric heating) the sewage treatment plant on the island Utö in Stockholm’s archipelago in order to reduce the energy consumption and ultimately the cost for heating the plant. The project is given by “Skärgårdsstiftelsen” (The Archipelago Foundation) and is a part of the larger EU-project “Green Islands”. LÄS MER
5. Socionomstudenternas transformering - En kvantitativ studie gällande socionomstudenters bild av socialt arbete samt förändringen av denna genom tänkta socialisationsprocesserKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The Transformation of Social Work Students – a Quantitative Study of Social Work Students Perception of Social Work and the Change Thereof through the Thought Processes of Socialization This study focuses on social work students and how they perceive not only social work as a profession and what it means to be a good social worker, but also social work education and lastly the factors influencing their view of the three. The hypothesis guiding the research done for this essay was the following; that during the course of the social work education program the students become socialized in their perception and thus description of social work as well as the necessary qualities required to perform the tasks demanded of professional social workers by either clients or organizations. LÄS MER