Sökning: "Rational Choice"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 318 uppsatser innehållade orden Rational Choice.
1. Technology Acceptance of Future Decision Makers - An Investigation of Behavioral Intention Toward Using Artificial Intelligence Tools in Decision MakingMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background & Purpose: Rapid technological advancements makes it difficult for organizations to keep up, this alongside with the world becoming more and more digital results in large amount of data being produced. The technological advancements and the large amount of data available results in that AI can be used as a decision making tool in organizations, enabling better decision making. LÄS MER
2. Enhancing the Innovation Performance by Employing Criteria - A Multiple Case Study of How Decision-Makers at Large Enterprises in Sweden Can Employ Criteria to Evaluate Early-Stage Innovation ProjectsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background and Purpose: Innovation cycles continues to become progressively shorter, hencemaking it more important for companies to make the right decision regarding what ideas to developfurther, and which ones to reject. Ideas emerge in the front end of the innovation process,characterized by high uncertainty and low level of available information. LÄS MER
3. "PATRON UR!" En motivanalys av svenska försvarets omstrukturering från värnpliktsförsvar till yrkesförsvarKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : During the year of 2010 the Swedish parliament conducted a voting on a government bill that resulted in that the Swedish defence forces changed from conscription based defence to adefence with indentured soldiers. The purpose of this thesis is to look at this bill with the methodology “motive analysis” which is based on the search for explanatory statements and concealed motives. LÄS MER
4. Människors partival utifrån sitt ekonomiska intresse : En kvantitativ undersökning om människor röstar rationellt utifrån klassperspektivKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : The different factors behind why people vote as they do have been researched for a very long time. Ever since Anthony Downs revolutionary book An economic theory for democracy from 1957. Researchers have found different methods and models to explain voting behavior. LÄS MER
5. Humanitarian aid : A qualitative study of the ethical reasoning behind the allocation from the perspective of five Swedish-based organizationsKandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/HLK, Globala studier; Jönköping University/HLK, Globala studier
Sammanfattning : The Geneva Conventions of 1949 and their Additional Protocols aim to protect those people who are not “participating in the hostilities” of war, such as “civilians, health workers and aid workers” and are the pillar of humanitarian law (International Committee of the Red Cross, 2010). The humanitarian principles including humanity, neutrality, independence and impartiality, are based on the international humanitarian law and committed to by all member states of the European Union (European Commission, 2019). LÄS MER