Sökning: "Reading circles"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 uppsatser innehållade orden Reading circles.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för ABM och digitala kulturer
Sammanfattning : This master thesis in library and information science is centered around two reading circles taking place at the libraries of Swedish upper secondary schools. The aim of the thesis is to study how the participants (ages 16-18) in the reading circles reflect on their own reading practices and their identities as readers. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för språkstudier
Sammanfattning : Workbooks are used and has been used for a long time in teaching context with younger children. Given that children start grade 1 after one year of preschool, I will in my study examine what type of activities that are presented in textbooks used for teaching younger children in pre-school and school grade 1. LÄS MER
3. Heterotopic Happenings: Invoking the Radical Imagination and Inspiring New Human-Ecological Norms through British Climate Change Performance. A comparative case study of 2071 and And While London BurnsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Humanekologi
Sammanfattning : We are at what appears to be an impasse. Almost everyone across the world – and certainly in the west – has heard of climate change and knows at least a bit about what it means. LÄS MER
4. Biblioterapi eller personutvecklande läsning? : Stödgruppen som bokcirkel för vuxna barn till missbrukareMagister-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Sociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this Master’s Thesis is to find out whether bibliotherapy, in an unspokenform, is practiced in already existing group formations to be able to determine how practicalbibliotherapy can be seen in a Swedish context and thereby open the possibility for development.To fulfil this purpose I decided to do a case study on a nearby book reading circle for adultchildren of drug addicts. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Institutionen Biblioteks- och informationsvetenskap / Bibliotekshögskolan; Högskolan i Borås/Institutionen Biblioteks- och informationsvetenskap / Bibliotekshögskolan
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to examine what view librarians have on reading promotion for adults, in particular reading circles, and in which way earlier experiences, education and competence form this view. To what extent, if any, do perceptions of professional identity influence the interest to carry out some kind of reading circles for adults?Our study is based on qualitative interviews with librarians, both those in charge of reading circles in libraries and those who are not. LÄS MER