Sökning: "Real Option Analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 71 uppsatser innehållade orden Real Option Analysis.
1. Chromosomal DNA Barcode Assembly Using Hierarchical Clustering Matrix Method: Including Elastic MatchingKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Beräkningsbiologi och biologisk fysik
Sammanfattning : Obtaining DNA sequences is a time-consuming task, which typically requires one or several days for completion. One way of reducing analysis times is to be satisfied with long-range sequence patterns on the order of thousands of base pairs. DNA barcoding is a DNA-characterising technique that works according to this principle. LÄS MER
2. Automatic generation of network configuration in simulated time sensitive networking (TSN) applicationsMaster-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Inbyggda system
Sammanfattning : The amount of data required to be processed in real-time embedded system is steadily increasing. This has caused industries to search for alternatives for reliable time-sensitive network communication. IEEE set of standards for Time-Sensitive Networking (TSN) is an attractive option for achieving this. LÄS MER
3. RANGERMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Industridesign
Sammanfattning : lectric surfboards are a fairly new innovation. They fuse the art of surfing into technology and deliver a fresh experience to their users. That feeling has made them want more. Also the reason why electric surfboards are gaining popularity. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting and Financial Management.... LÄS MER
5. Utvärdering av PV/T i Sverige : PV/T som alternativ till PV och som energiprestandaförbättrande åtgärdUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå,
Sammanfattning : This master thesis was performed for the consulting firm WSP in collaboration with the think tank Besmå. The main aim of the thesis was to examine if photovoltaic/thermal solar systems (PV/T-systems) is suitable for single family houses in Sweden and if it can be a more viable option than photovoltaic systems based on economical and energy performance aspects. LÄS MER