Sökning: "Real-time information"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 552 uppsatser innehållade orden Real-time information.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Logistics and Transport Management.... LÄS MER
2. A Study Regarding Upper Secondary Teachers’ Beliefs on the Use of Google Docs in the English ClassroomUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Malmö universitet/Lärande och samhälle
Sammanfattning : As part of the increasing use of technology in society, one particular school in Sweden follows the same path. The chosen school for this study has integrated digital tools such as laptops and a web service called Google Classroom. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Kommunikations- och transportsystemLinköpings universitet/Tekniska fakulteten; Linköpings universitet/Kommunikations- och transportsystemLinköpings universitet/Tekniska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : The consequences of traffic congestion include increased travel time, fuel consumption, and the number of crashes. Studies suggest that most traffic delays are due to nonrecurring traffic congestion. Adaptive traffic control using real-time data is effective in dealing with nonrecurring traffic congestion. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för reglerteknik
Sammanfattning : The current global scenario is such where impact on the environment is becoming a rising concern. Global automotive manufacturers have focused more towards hybrid and electric vehicles as both more aware customers and governmental legislation have begun demanding higher emission standards. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : Emotion detection, also known as Facial expression recognition, is the art of mapping an emotion to some sort of input data taken from a human. This is a powerful tool to extract valuable information from individuals which can be used as data for many different purposes, ranging from medical conditions such as depression to customer feedback. LÄS MER