Sökning: "Regime change"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 251 uppsatser innehållade orden Regime change.
1. Changes in habitat suitability for three declining Anatidae species saltmarshes on the Mersey estuary, North-West EnglandMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Saltmarshes are areas of coastal grassland that are regularly flooded by seawater. They support a large number of resident and migratory bird species, both overwintering and breeding. LÄS MER
2. Actor or ally? Exploring Sweden’s involvement in Turkish gender politics through the Swedish Consulate General in IstanbulMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Genusvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this project is to study the implementation of Sweden’s feminist foreign policy through its gender equality enchancing foreign aid to Turkish civil society, managed by The Swedish Consulate General in Istanbul. Through a multi-methods study based on document analysis of project grant cases in 2019, and in-depth interviews with Consulate staff and representatives from partner organizations, the study maps a web of different actors and processes of change in Turkish gender politics: states, civil society, segments of the public and the international community. LÄS MER
3. Green Cloud Transition & Environmental Impacts of Stock Exchanges : A Case Study of Nasdaq, a Global Stock Exchange CompanyMaster-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.); KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : To address the issues of climate change and reduce the emissions released into the atmosphere, society and companies, including the financial markets, need to adjust how they act and conduct business. The financial markets are vital in the transition towards a more sustainable society and stock exchanges are a central actor to enhance green finance, enabling green securities to be traded. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Sanctions are presumed to work on the logic of a cost/benefit analysis, where the actors make concessions in response to induced pressure from the public who demands policy change because of hardened living conditions. The literature regarding sanctions effect on policy change are numerous, but less research has been made on what effects follow in domestic politics when sanctions are lifted. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : On a global scale, the energy system is the biggest contributor to anthropogenic greenhouse gas emissions, which accelerate the processes of global warming and climate change. The sustainability transition of energy systems is fundamental if the Paris Agreement goal of keeping the increase in global average temperature to below 2˚C compared to preindustrial levels is to be achieved. LÄS MER