Sökning: "Regional innovation performance"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 uppsatser innehållade orden Regional innovation performance.
1. Supporting regional innovation through Clusters - A multiple-case study of five clusters in Innovation Leading + European RegionsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Nowadays, emerging megatrends foster a fierce competition around the world. Authors are constantly studying the impacts of clustering on regional innovation and in turn economic growth and competitiveness of regions. LÄS MER
2. On Policy and Proximity in the Music Industry in China: An investigation of policy intentions and experiencesMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : China is promoting the development of “music industry system” in recent years, by publishing policies and regulations that supporting music industry system with funding, clusters, protecting copyrights, and so on, in both national and regional policies like Chengdu. The difference between yearly developing reports of music industry in 2018 and experiences on the ground shows in the growing of the digital music and live performance on the national level but declining on the level of independent musicians. LÄS MER
3. Sustainable Innovation? Addressing challenges and finding opportunities in a rural region of Norway.Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Internationella miljöinstitutet
Sammanfattning : A key question for researchers is what blockages are on the pathway towards a sustainable transformation? This research is exploratory and advocacy based, taking place within a rural region in Norway. It involved two interconnected questions: Q1. What are the challenges to increasing environmentally sustainable performance in the region? Q2. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The topic of eco-innovation has gained much traction over the last decade due to its potential to improve environmental sustainability without compromising socio-economic goals. This thesis presents a descriptive analysis of the national and regional patterns of eco-innovation in Sweden using new long-run data over the period of 1970-2013 from the SWINNO database. LÄS MER
5. How cluster, firm, and regional business environment influence different types of innovative activities in European UnionMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : As widely accepted, innovations are of great importance for regional and national economic growth and competitiveness. Innovation Union is one of flagship targets of European Union Horizon 2020 initiative. LÄS MER