Sökning: "Regression Analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2377 uppsatser innehållade orden Regression Analysis.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : After the global recession in 2008, were we saw housing prices take a dive, the housing market has been booming in Sweden during these last 7-8 years. The huge increase in housing prices, paired with historically low interest rates have been raising concerns regarding the households ability to resist sudden economic disturbances. LÄS MER
2. VARFÖR RÖSTAR FLER MÄN ÄN KVINNOR PÅ HÖGERPOPULISTISKA PARTIER? En studie kring kulturell backlash påverkan på könsgapetKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In most of the countries in Europe it exists a substantial overrepresentation of men voting for right wing populist parties. This paper focuses on understanding why these parties attract more men than women. LÄS MER
3. WHAT QUALITIES OF PUBLIC ORGANIZATIONS MATTER MOST FOR GENERALIZED TRUST? – AN EMPIRICAL ANALYSISMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study identifies a research gap in the literature surrounding the quality of public organizations and generalized trust. It finds that the existing literature focuses heavily on the importance of corruption in this context. LÄS MER
4. WOMEN’S CIVIL SOCIETY AND COUNTRIES’ SUPPORT OF SUPRANATIONAL POLICY CONCERNING VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN A quantitative analysis of countries’ ratification of the Istanbul ConventionMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Violence against women (VAW) is a societal problem and a violation of human rights. It iscrucial that governments act on the oppression that women face for being women. There has been a lack of a coherent legal system across Europe on VAW. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis revisits the relationship between ethnic fractionalization and corruption in Africa. An earlier literature argues that ethnic fractionalization leads to corruption via mechanisms involving ethnic favoritism. LÄS MER