Sökning: "Regression analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3251 uppsatser innehållade orden Regression analysis.
1. The relationship between change in form of government and economic growth after the end of the Cold War: a panel data regression analysisKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This study aims to examine the relationship between the form of government and economic growth in the post-Cold War period. This is done with a panel data analysis, containing cross-sectional units of 145 countries with a time period ranging from 1995 to 2018. LÄS MER
2. Investigating the relationship between economic preferences and attitudes towards vaccination against COVID-19.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to investigate the relationship between economic preferences and attitudes towards vaccination against COVID-19. These relationships are important to explore in order to design correct and effective vaccination policies that can increase vaccination willingness and decrease vaccination hesitancy. LÄS MER
3. ATTITYDER TILL EUROPEISK INTEGRATION UTANFÖR EUROZONEN - En jämförande studie över medborgares attityder till fördjupad europeisk integration i Eurozonen och i övriga EU.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Attitudes towards European integration can be explained by both contextual and individual factors. Earlier research has focused largely on more general attitudes towards the EU, or on EU as a homogenous group of countries. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper looks at whether an implementation of a UN operation in a civil conflict effects the signing of local peace agreements. It is limited to the Africa and Middle East regions. The theory applied, and tested, is the Liberal Peace Theory. To test the question a new dataset is constructed by merging disparate datasets and data into one. LÄS MER
5. A Panel Data Approach of Determining Factors of Economic Growth for Different IncomeGroups of Countries.Magister-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : Objectives: The main objectives of the study include, to identify whether there is any direct impact of labor, capital/investment, technological advancement and institutional quality on economic growth; understanding the marginal effect of capital and technological advancement for different levels of institutional quality; determining how these relationships vary on the group of countries based on their income groups – poorer to richer. Method: Panel data for the period 2006–2020 and 40 countries was considered for the analysis. LÄS MER