Sökning: "Religious conflicts"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 73 uppsatser innehållade orden Religious conflicts.
- Magister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to reveal the underlying reason behind the recent Rohingya conflict. This paper argues that, instead of only focusing on the ethnic and religious view of the Rohingya conflict, the geopolitical economic view of the conflict also needs to be addressed sincerely as the conflict has a long history and occurred in different political and economic conditions. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : We live in a so-called late-modern age where religion and various world-views are something one must relate to in society, no matter what one thinks of that and wherever one lives in the world. This statement applies not least if we are to be able to live in consensus with each other and if we want a world with fewer conflicts, which I, without any evidence, claim that the majority of the world´s population wants. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för freds- och konfliktforskning
Sammanfattning : This bachelor thesis is a qualitative, small-n, empirically driven comparative study that examines the relationship between rebel group ideology and targeted violence against the LGBTIQ+ community. Two rebel groups in the Syrian Arab Republic, with different ideological beliefs, are examined and compared in relation to their level of violence against LGBTIQ+ individuals. LÄS MER
4. Vad har skrivits om hur konflikter mellan elever med grund i islamofobi och antisemitism behandlas i religionskunskap?Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Malmö universitet/Lärande och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The aim of this essay is to answer the following question: What has been written about how conflicts between pupils with a focal point on Islamophobia and anti-Semitism are being treated in religious education? The answer will be based on earlier literature and research that has been done based on the subject. Moreover, Islamophobia and anti-Semitism has been in focus the past years a lot in our daily lives (with our daily lives I include everything from our jobs, school, media and more). LÄS MER
5. ”I know you know I’m not religious, but I am REALLY not religious” : En studie gällande interkulturella relationer på film med fokus på religion som konfliktskapande – exemplet judendomenUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper (KV)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this essay is to examine how movies portray Judaism in movies made for a large audience. The study used four movies ranging from the year 2009-2018 and that were categorized in different genres with the aim of investigating how relationships that involve people from different religious backgrounds get into conflicts and how these are resolved. LÄS MER