Sökning: "Renewable Energy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2484 uppsatser innehållade orden Renewable Energy.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kemiteknik (CI)
Sammanfattning : Catalytic partial oxidation of methane (CPOM) is an energy-efficient alternative to steam reforming, the currently prevailing method for energy production from natural gas. Hulteberg Chemistry & Engineering AB has developed a catalyst for the partial oxidation of methane into syngas, for use in solid oxide fuel cells. LÄS MER
2. Using a GIS to enable an economic, land use and energy output comparison between small wind powered turbines and large-scale wind farms: the case of Oslo, Norway.Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Responding to an identified knowledge gap, the study aims to determine if smaller wind turbines located on top of existing urban buildings are more resource efficient (land utilization and economically) than large scale wind farms. To answer this question, using a GIS, the resource efficiency of the Roan wind farm in Northern Norway was compared to a theoretical modeled installation of small-scale wind turbines on top of buildings within a 2km radius study zone in central Oslo. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Statistiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper investigates the best methods for modeling hourly profiles in the German energy market for the period between 2018 and 2022. Modeling emphasized variable renewable energy (VRE) and included information on the level of energy production, oil price, COVID lockdowns, and historic hourly energy spot prices. LÄS MER
4. The current situation of wind power development and human perception and attitude towards it : (A comparison study between India and Sweden)Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad
Sammanfattning : Environmental experts agree that climate change is the biggest challenge facing our planet, and renewable energy and wind power are two important ways to curb it. Many governments promote these choices as environmentally friendly. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Elektricitetslära
Sammanfattning : With increasing shares of variable renewable energy sources in the power mix, the need for energy storage solutions is projected to increase as well. Storage can in such combined systems help mitigate the issues with relying on intermittent sources by time-shifting the supply and smoothing out frequency fluctuations, to name some examples. LÄS MER