Sökning: "Renewable energy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1906 uppsatser innehållade orden Renewable energy.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Economics.... LÄS MER
2. To purchase, or not to purchase, renewable electricity A study of decisive factors for increased use of renewable electricity among Swedish SMEsKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : A major challenge of future electricity consumption is the need for it to be renewable to avoiddepletion of natural resources. Swedish small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) are vitalfor increasing demand for renewable electricity (RE) in Sweden, which is desired sinceSweden has set the goal to be completely free from non-renewable electricity by 2040. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : One way to tackle the climate change society is facing today is through the change to renewable energy sources, such as wind power. Today, a trend when it comes to technology is that products are evolving into becoming more cyber-physical systems (CPS) by integrating functions realized with mechanics, control and communication. LÄS MER
4. Do feed-in tariffs promote environmental efficiency among wind farms? : a two-stage LCA + DEA efficiency case study on 75 Danish wind farmsMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : It is generally known that wind power has an offsetting effect on emissions by crowding out fossil dependent energy sources. What has not been studied to any further extent is the variability in environmental impacts caused by wind turbine erection and manufacturing. Also, it is not known how economic incentives could affect these impacts. LÄS MER
5. Environmental renovating solutions for Miljonprogrammet to reaching the EU2030 climate and energy framework goalsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Fastigheter och byggande; KTH/Fastigheter och byggande
Sammanfattning : Climate change is one of the most severe threats that humanity is facing right now; it's ironically a threat that we as humans created ourselves. Residential buildings are the fourth largest source of Green-housegases in the EU and account for 10% of the total Green-house gases. LÄS MER