Sökning: "Repo Rate"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 51 uppsatser innehållade orden Repo Rate.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study aims to investigate the relationship between repo rate and book to debt ratio. The paper also examines the relative importance of other factors in the capital structure of 23 Swedish real estate firms from 2005 to 2017. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle; Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This thesis analyses if households’ confidence could be a significant variable to predicthouseholds’ debt growth in Sweden. Households’ debts have an important role in thefinancial system where the vulnerability of households’ debts has increased over time. LÄS MER
3. The Sensitivity of Banks’ Stock Returns to Interest Rate Exposure : How Major Swedish Banks’ Stock Returns Are Affected by Changes in Interest Rates and in the Slope of the Yield CurveMagister-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/FöretagsekonomiLinköpings universitet/Filosofiska fakulteten; Linköpings universitet/FöretagsekonomiLinköpings universitet/Filosofiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The purpose of this study is to examine how changes in long and short interest rates as well as in the slope of the yield curve affect the stock returns of the four major Swedish banks; Svenska Handelsbanken, Nordea Bank, Swedbank, and Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken. Further, the aim of the research is to compare these findings to how the banks perceive that such changes affect their stock returns. LÄS MER
4. The Relationship Between House Prices and Stock Prices : An Empirical Analysis of the Swedish MarketMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Nationalekonomi; Linköpings universitet/Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : It is of continual topicality to understand the interaction between the stock market and the house market as they are central parts of the economy and important resources and investment alternatives for both households and firms. Hence, these two markets can be crucial for consumers and investors and consequently economic growth. LÄS MER
5. The Impact of Macroeconomic Variables on Stock Return in Different Industries - A Multiple Linear RegressionKandidat-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik; KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : Macroeconomics constitute a central part of fundamental analysis of stock markets and consequently the relationship between macroeconomic variables and stock markets is far from questioned. However, there is no general consensus regarding neither the extent of this relationship nor whether the relationship varies amongst industries. LÄS MER