Sökning: "Republic of Belarus"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 9 uppsatser innehållade orden Republic of Belarus.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This dissertation is a quantitative study with elements of qualitative analysis. The purpose of this quantitative study was to investigate WHAT was written about Ukraine's independence 1917 in Swedish press 1917–1918. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Internationella miljöinstitutet
Sammanfattning : The research is done in order to analyse management of waste beverage containers in Belarus and the effectiveness of policies implemented to address it. The analysis is followed by exploring whether the introduction of deposit-refund system (DRS) would help to address packaging waste issue in Belarus and, if so, what features the DRS should possess to be effective in current context. LÄS MER
3. Prospects for the registering of non-traditional trademarks in the Republic of Belarus through EU – EAEU comparison researchMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : The degree of democracy is an important factor determining a country’s welfare through the formation of policies and the government’s priorities. This study explores in a quantitative framework the effect of democracy on total public spending, public educational, public health care and public military spending in the Post-Soviet states with the aim to contribute with new input and understanding and to test whether previous findings hold for the Post-Soviet context. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : We extend the theory of uncovered interest rate parity to explain the black market premium. The theory is applied to different economic-monetary regimes in Belarus and tested through the estimation of a vector error-correction model (VECM) for the cointegrating relationship between black market prices, interest rate differentials and inflation differentials, using a newly created dataset. LÄS MER