Sökning: "Research Methods"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7002 uppsatser innehållade orden Research Methods.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study examines the various institutional pressures -including the ones proceeding fromthe supranational level of the EU - and how they impact and shape the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) plan of an EU-based multinational company. By filling this gap, we alsopursue to steer the empirical focus on the organizational translation of the current EuropeanCommission (EC) approach on CSR. LÄS MER
2. As in Life, So in Death : An analysis of the sociocultural structuring processes which affected the normative body treatment in the Lapita burial ritualMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för arkeologi och antik historia
Sammanfattning : The understanding of ancient societies is often mainly based on how their burial sites have been interpreted. This is especially true for ancient societies where the burial sites may be the only remaining traces which can be studied. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teknisk logistik
Sammanfattning : Title: Future Home Based Care - An Evaluation of Possible Distribution Networks for Region Skåne Authors: Victoria Gustafsson and Sofia Håkansdotter Supervisor LTH: Andreas Norrman, Professor Engineering Logistics, Faculty of Engineering (LTH) at Lund University Supervisor Region Skåne: Helena Rappe, Production analyst, Meals, Textiles, Morgue, Warehouse & Distribution, Regionservice, Region Skåne and Henrik Sevandersson, Project leader, Meals, Textiles, Morgue, Warehouse & Distribution, Regionservice, Region Skåne Background: Sweden is today experiencing significant demographic changes with a population that is quickly growing in numbers and with a growing share of elders. This puts high demands on health care, and home based care has been identified as a solution to decrease the lack of hospital beds. LÄS MER
4. Assessing evolution of ice caps in Suðurland, Iceland, in years 1986 - 2014, using multispectral satellite imageryMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The study focuses on the application of multispectral satellite imageries in glaciological studies. It aims to assess how the Icelandic glaciers have evolved over the last decades (from the 1980s to 2014). The study area covers Mýrdalsjökull and Eyjafjallajökull ice caps located in Suðurland, Iceland. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Mittuniversitetet/Avdelningen för elektronikkonstruktion
Sammanfattning : Internet of Things is an important part of realizing smart cities, this article introduces a proposal to build an Internet of Things system with LoRaWAN to achieve diverse smart city applications. There are three problems proposed and resolved in this research, how to maximize wireless devices’ lifetime with LoRa protocol characters， how to choose the gateways’ location for improving the efficiency and reduce costs, and about a good way to set up network servers to balance performance and consumption to implement in smart city applications. LÄS MER