Sökning: "Resistivity measurements"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 65 uppsatser innehållade orden Resistivity measurements.
1. Acid sulphate soil in Falkenberg on the west coast of Sweden - The first discovery of active acid sulphate soil outside the Baltic BasinMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Active AS soil has several negative impacts on the environment due to their ability to severely decreasepH-values and mobilize metals bound in the soil. The negative impacts can especially be seen in aquaticenvironments that drains an active AS soil. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Teknisk geologi; Lunds universitet/Väg- och vattenbyggnad (CI)
Sammanfattning : The objective of this study was to assess the rainwater infiltration process in the unsaturated zone in an alluvial plain. Particularly, this study is focused on the Chocaya basin in central Bolivia. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Synkrotronljusfysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis work was to develop a rig to measure the resistivity of a metal sample. The initial testing of the rig would be done at room temperature and calibration of the setup would be done with aluminum samples and then metallic alloys would be studied. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik; KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : Due to precipitation poor winters and springs and over-exploitation of groundwater reserves during the summer months as a consequence of tourism, the island of Gotland has experienced fresh water shortages during recent years which has led to harsh restrictions in the use of municipal water. In order to find a solution to the islands fresh water problems, the region of Gotland and the Swedish Environmental Institute (IVL) have initiated a project in which the southernmost part of Gotland, Storsudret, will be used as a test site for new methods of sustainable freshwater storage and extraction methods. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för elektroteknik
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on measuring techniques and results of resistivity in four commercially available insulating transformer oils: mineral oil, ester oil and two isoparaffin oils. Two measuring techniques, the industrially used diagnostic system for electrical insulation IDA and the Labview implemented Triangular Method, are used for resistivity measurements and the techniques are compared, a correction algorithm to the triangular method is suggested. LÄS MER