Sökning: "Resistivity measurements"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 72 uppsatser innehållade orden Resistivity measurements.
1. Integration of Borehole, Ground, andAirborne Data to Improve Identificationof Areas With Quick Clays in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Geofysik
Sammanfattning : The main focus of the project was the comparison of results from a new towed transientelectromagnetic (tTEM) data set with existing data including airborne transient EM(ATEM), radio magnetotellurics (RMT), cone penetration test with resistivity (CPT-R),geotechnical interpretations and geological observations in a quick clay landslide site atFråstad close to Lilla Edet in south-west Sweden. The tTEM data set was processedand inverted twice in the software Aarhus workbench using different inversion constraintsand settings. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Geologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : SkyTEM, an airborne TEM (transient electromagnetic method), has been used to measure the resistivity of ground in and around the groundwater reservoir Ilstorp in Sjöbo municipality, Skåne, Sweden. The results of the measurements have been analysed in an effort to increase the knowledge about the geological and hydrogeological conditions of the reservoir. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för fysik, kemi och biologi
Sammanfattning : This research thesis covers work done on building an atomic layer deposition (ALD) reactor followed by the development and optimization of an ALD process for indium oxide thin films on crystalline silicon substrates from new precursors using this new homebuilt cost-effective tool. This work describes the design, building and testing of the ALD system using an indium triazenide precursor and water in a novel precursor combination. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för fysik
Sammanfattning : The non-destructive testing method Pulsed Eddy Current, or PEC, can be used to measure the thickness and resistivity of conducting and non-ferromagnetic materials. In this project I investigated if a gauge at ABB, which uses PEC technology to measure the thickness of aluminium strips in rolling mills, can extract more information about the strip by sampling the direct signal with a higher resolution than before. LÄS MER
5. Inversion of SkyTEM Data Based on Geophysical Logging Results for Groundwater Exploration in Örebro, SwedenUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Geovetenskap och miljöteknik
Sammanfattning : Declining groundwater tables threatens several municipalities in Sweden which drinking water is collected from. To ensure a sound drinking water supply, the Geological Survey of Sweden has initiated a groundwater exploration plan. LÄS MER