Sökning: "Resolution 1325"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 70 uppsatser innehållade orden Resolution 1325.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In 2000, United Nations Security Council passed resolution 1325 on Women, Peace and Security, which recognised the different roles women play during and after an armed conflict had ended. This recognition led to a dramatic increase in academic work on the field, and during the same time, another field emerged. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Swedish Government was the first state, as a result of the United Nations Security Council resolution UNSCR 1325 on women, peace and security, to adopt a fully feminist foreign policy in 2014.Which feminism the Swedish Government represents through its foreign policy has not yet been examined. LÄS MER
3. Towards Female Representation in Peace Negotiations: Comparing the cases of Liberia, Nepal, and ColombiaKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Women’s representation and participation in the forming of peace agreements are argued to have a positive impact on peace. This paper contributes to a deeper understanding of the necessary preconditions for securing women’s representation at the negotiation table. LÄS MER
4. Gender Roles in Peace Building Processes in Fragile States : A Case Study: Women’s Participation in Peace Building in SomaliaMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Women's participation in peacebuilding processes was greatly increased through 1325 resolution on women, peace, and security whereby all actors involved in the peacebuilding processes were recommended to increase their participation in all the United Nations Peace and Security efforts. The role of women in peacebuilding and reconciliation through their major contribution to peacebuilding participation process in different countries. LÄS MER
5. Twenty years of the UNSCR 1325 - progress for whom? : Emxamining the impact at grassroot levels in the Central African Republic, the Democratic Republic of Congo and Uganda.Kandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/HLK, Globala studier; Jönköping University/HLK, Globala studier
Sammanfattning : Twenty years has passed since the adopted of the United Nations Security Council Resolution 1325, which aims to strengthen the gender perspective in conflict settings as well as address inequalities related to sexually gender-based violence. Still, the concrete impact it has had on sexual violence in armed conflict, is questioned. LÄS MER