Sökning: "Responsible Investment"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 215 uppsatser innehållade orden Responsible Investment.
1. ESG INTEGRATION: ESG SCORE MOMENTUM FACTOR AS ASSET CHARACTERISTIC AND OPTIMAL PARAMETRIC PORTFOLIO - AN EMPIRICAL RESULT OF THE US STOCK MARKET.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Finance.... LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/JMG - Inst f journalistik och masskomm
Sammanfattning : The story is placed in Argolis, a small prefecture of about 97.000 people in the south ofGreece. There within a two year period between 2013 and 2014 was planned to take place26 sports infrastructure projects through the Public Investment Program. LÄS MER
3. The Performance of Socially Responsible Investments : Are Swedish mutual funds forced to pay a price for doing good?Magister-uppsats, Jönköping University; Jönköping University
Sammanfattning : The financial performance of Socially Responsible Investing (SRI) strategies is heavily debated in the modern age. Due to lack of evidence on Swedish SRI performance, Swedish investors are uncertain about placing their financial assets in these strategies as they are afraid expected to sacrifice their financial return for doing good. LÄS MER
4. The Function of Arbitral Tribunals in the Development of Human Rights Obligations of the InvestorsMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för handelsrätt
Sammanfattning : What is often more important in the international investment agreements between a private investor and the host country is to ensure the investors' economic security in the host country. However, recently, one of the concerns in most of these agreements is human rights. LÄS MER
5. Responsible Investing in Exchange-Traded Funds : An empirical analysis of information obstacles faced by retail investorsMagister-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : In the context of the Sustainable Development Goals and the Paris Agreement, the European Union has devised a sustainable finance strategy that relies on the engagement of both institutional and private investors in responsible investing to deliver on those goals. Several studies have found high interest in responsible investing among retail investors, but a relatively low engagement therein. LÄS MER