Sökning: "Restorative Justice"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 51 uppsatser innehållade orden Restorative Justice.
1. Piecing the Puzzle: Restorative Justice with Children and Young Offenders in Scandinavia, an Interview Study with ProfessionalsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The modern roots of restorative justice in Scandinavia go back to the emergence of the mediationmovement in Norway in the mid 1970s (Miers, 2001), a process that reached Sweden in the late 1980s(Wahlin, 2005). Victim Offender Mediation (VOM) in Sweden, and Youth Punishment (YP) inNorway, are some of the processes based on the primary components of restorative justice. LÄS MER
2. Rättvisans roll i sanningskommissioner : En kvalitativ fallstudie om hur rättvisa utövades av sannings- och försoningskommissionen i KanadaKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : In this text the Canadian truth and reconciliation commission is examined based on its relation to restorative and retributive justice. These forms of justice are part of a larger theoretical base, namely that of transitional justice. LÄS MER
3. Naming Injustice, Reimagining Justice: How Victim-Survivors of Sexual Violence in Portugal Perceive Criminal Justice and its AlternativesMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Rättssociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis addresses the sexual violence justice gap in Portugal descriptively by questioning how victim-survivors of these crimes experience and/or perceive criminal justice, including those that have resorted to formal law and those that haven’t Normatively, it reflects on the justice needs of victim-survivors of sexual violence and connects these needs to the restorative justice movement - an umbrella term for non-carceral responses to sexual violence, including inputs from feminism, abolitionism and social harm theory. It thus aims to explore innovative survivor-centered justice models and draft policy recommendations specific to the Portuguese context. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In the midst of an ongoing civil war, the people of North and East Syria have been building society based on the ideas of direct-democratic and decentralized self-administration. Differently put, they have embraced the principles and ideas of democratic confederalism, which is the political ideology developed by PKK founder Abdullah Öcalan. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Riskhantering och Samhällssäkerhet
Sammanfattning : Construction is one of the most dangerous industries in the United States. Job sites are controlled by the General Contractor who may perform their own work and will have Subcontractors perform other scopes of work. Work is performed by a mix of union and non-union workers. LÄS MER