Sökning: "Restorative Processes"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 uppsatser innehållade orden Restorative Processes.
1. Piecing the Puzzle: Restorative Justice with Children and Young Offenders in Scandinavia, an Interview Study with ProfessionalsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The modern roots of restorative justice in Scandinavia go back to the emergence of the mediationmovement in Norway in the mid 1970s (Miers, 2001), a process that reached Sweden in the late 1980s(Wahlin, 2005). Victim Offender Mediation (VOM) in Sweden, and Youth Punishment (YP) inNorway, are some of the processes based on the primary components of restorative justice. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Department of People and Society
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In the midst of an ongoing civil war, the people of North and East Syria have been building society based on the ideas of direct-democratic and decentralized self-administration. Differently put, they have embraced the principles and ideas of democratic confederalism, which is the political ideology developed by PKK founder Abdullah Öcalan. LÄS MER
4. Modern Slavery in Southeast Asia : Rehabilitation and Reintegration of Burmese Victims of Trafficking in Persons, Yangon, MyanmarMaster-uppsats, Enskilda Högskolan Stockholm/Högskolan för mänskliga rättigheter
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The overarching purpose of this research paper is to broaden the understanding of the rehabilitation and reintegration of trafficking victims by illustrating and explaining common rehabilitation and reintegration processes of Burmese trafficking victims, girls and women, in Yangon, Myanmar. As part of that overarching purpose, this paper also aims to analyse how and if the victims’ human rights are being properly upheld. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för socialt arbete och kriminologi
Sammanfattning : Victim offender mediation is practiced to less extent in Sweden despite the method being a statutory municipal obligation. Recommendations from the existing research is to investigate the identified problems of mediation. LÄS MER