Sökning: "Retail Banking"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 45 uppsatser innehållade orden Retail Banking.
1. Value Creation in the Banking Industry - A comparative case study of how value is proposed by two Swedish banks from a S-D logic perspectiveMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This study examines how two banks with different digital strategies and customer interactionapproaches propose value propositions. Digitalization is reshaping industrial fundamentals aswell as leading to changes in the value proposition of companies’ business models. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
3. Make Banking Simple Again : A multiple case-study about the internationalization of the largest online retail banks in EuropeKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE)
Sammanfattning : Digitalization is increasing in our society and continues to move in that direction. The shift from traditional banks to online banks is becoming more popular, and with an online bank, the international markets open. Although previous research about internationalization exists, there is no in-depth research on the specific topic of online banks. LÄS MER
4. How intrapreneurs build social capital to overcome barriers for radical innovation: A single case study at a retail bankMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : To successfully deploy radical innovation is crucial for companies to stay competitive. An important role play intrapreneurs who take over the responsibility to develop an idea. LÄS MER
5. Strategic optimization of a global bank capital management using statistical methods on open dataMaster-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : This project is about the optimization of the capital management of a French global bank. Capital management corresponds here to allocating the available capital to the different business units. LÄS MER