Sökning: "Return Logistics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 63 uppsatser innehållade orden Return Logistics.
1. Preventive adaptation strategies within disaster management – how humanitarian actors address climate-related challengesMaster-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Centre of Logistics and Supply Chain Management (CeLS); Jönköping University/IHH, Centre of Logistics and Supply Chain Management (CeLS)
Sammanfattning : Background: Climate change is a significant factor shaping the planet and changing the pattern of disasters which leads to direct and indirect consequences. The result is a huge amount of affected people who rely on humanitarian aid. The satisfaction of this need is the responsibility of disaster management. LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : In the fashion industry, return rates are considerably higher online compared to physical stores. Lately, return policies have gathered increased practical and academic attention. Mainly in terms of maximizing profitability, increasing loyalty and dealing with non-profitable customer behaviour such as serial returners. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : With product returns, reverse logistics management is causing a big environmental impact, especially product returns from online shopping provided by the third-party logistics (3PL) companies. There is a need for understanding in what ways 3PL companies could reduce the environmental impact and at the same time stay competitive. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Industriell Produktion
Sammanfattning : Lithium ion batteries enable the implementation of renewable energy and electric vehicles, both of which are crucial for the transition to a sustainable society. Due to environmental, economic and political reasons, these batteries must be recycled efficiently. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Centre of Logistics and Supply Chain Management (CeLS); Jönköping University/IHH, Centre of Logistics and Supply Chain Management (CeLS)
Sammanfattning : Background: Emerging technologies enables manufacturing companies the opportunity to stay competitive and at the same time focus on increasing their sustainability impact. One such technology is additive manufacturing which has the potential to change the way manufacturing is performed and impact entire supply chains of manufacturing companies. LÄS MER