Sökning: "Return on investment"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 650 uppsatser innehållade orden Return on investment.
1. A comparison of sin- and ethical stocks’ performance on the Swedish equity market: with focus on the impact of liquidity, institutional ownership, firm age and equity on the difference in excess returns between sin- and ethical stocks.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting and Financial Management.... LÄS MER
2. The Effect of ESG on a Global Fund Market - Integrating Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) in the investment strategy: A Global Market ResearchKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This paper investigates the different performances of global funds when implementing an ESG-strategy during the period 2013 to 2018. Using the from Morningstar Direct, consisting of return, Morningstar Sustainability Rating, Morningstar Portfolio Sustainability Score, Portfolio Controversy level and Environmental-, Social-, and Governance- Score, we conduct the regression analysis using the Fama French Carhart model. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Finance.... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för matematiska vetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Drug development is today controlled by investing in projects or drugs that are believedto provide a big return on investment. The entire process of finding a potential drug untilit is possibly sold on the market involves a variety of tests and controls resulting in hugeexpenses. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : There are a few dozen state-owned funds in the world that, to some extent, managecapital belonging to its citizens, collectively called Sovereign Wealth Funds (SWF).During the middle of the 20th century most of the Nordic countries created funds thattoday are to be called SWFs. LÄS MER