Sökning: "Risk Culture"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 527 uppsatser innehållade orden Risk Culture.
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för filosofi, lingvistik och vetenskapsteori
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to examine how gendered power structure’s function within theorganisational culture of the Swedish Theatre Academy and how these structures are then reflected andrecreated within the professional world of theatre. Known risk factors that have shown to normalisesexual harassment in the theatre industry have been investigated in this study, using the experiences offormer Female theatre students as the primary case study. LÄS MER
2. Tillit i “särskilt utsatta områden” i Angered stadsdel: En fallstudie om den polisiära verksamheten i särskilt utsatta områdenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : During the past decades the world's democracies have slowly eroded by the process ofpolarization by reasons such as a lack of common ground which is increasing the perspectiveof us versus them. Digital media has overpowered traditional media, amplifying theinformation we are already taking in, creating a one-sided perspective with a higher risk ofmisinformation. LÄS MER
3. "Un-masking the Mask-Issue". Examining People´s Meaning-Making Processes and Risk-Cultural Norms regarding Facemasks.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : While most of the world quickly came to terms with covering their noses and mouths in crowded places, people in Sweden have mostly gone without, riding buses and metros, shopping for groceries, and going to school maskless, with only a few rare souls have covered up (Novus, 2021). Officials from the Swedish Public Health Authority (PHA) have repeatedly argued that masks are not effective enough at limiting the spread of the virus to warrant mass use, insisting it is more important to respect social distancing and handwashing recommendations. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to explore queer lifelines and concepts of non-heteronormative sexuality, identity and (un)happiness. The material consists of nine qualitative interviews with lesbian-, bisexual- and queeridentifying women, sharing their experiences, thoughts and feelings of love and life. LÄS MER
5. All makt åt Tegnell, vår statsepidemiolog - En kombinerat kvantitativ och kvalitativ studie om mediekonstruktionen av Anders Tegnell i Aftonbladet och Dagens Nyheter under coronapandemin.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation; Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to investigate the media construction of the State Epidemiologist Anders Tegnell in Aftonbladet and Dagens Nyheter. The aim is to see if there is a pattern in how frequently he appears in the corona reporting, which roles he has been assigned and if they have changed from week 10 to week 48. LÄS MER