Sökning: "Risk classification model"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 50 uppsatser innehållade orden Risk classification model.
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Sustainable investing is trending, amounting to $30 trillion in assets under management world-wide in 2018 and it is predicted to grow even larger in the years to come. This thesis studies ESG portfolio performance of three comparable portfolios, a Sustainable, a Good Enough and an Unsustainable portfolio constructed using ESG-score in relation to their Global Industrial Classification Standard (GICS), between 2004 - 2018 in the U. LÄS MER
2. Identification of Problem Gambling via Recurrent Neural Networks : Predicting self-exclusion due to problem gambling within the remote gambling sector by means of recurrent neural networksUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för fysik
Sammanfattning : Under recent years the gambling industry has been moving towards providing their customer the possibility to gamble online instead of visiting a physical location. Aggressive marketing, fast growth and a multitude of actors within the market have resulted in a spike of customers who have developed a gambling problem. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores a machine learning task where the data contains not only numerical features but also free-text features. In order to employ a supervised classifier and make predictions, the free-text features must be converted into numerical features. In this thesis, an algorithm is developed to perform that conversion. LÄS MER
4. Risk Assessment based Data Augmentation for Robust Image Classification : using Convolutional Neural NetworkMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för tillämpad fysik och elektronik
Sammanfattning : Autonomous driving is increasingly popular among people and automotive industries in realizing their presence both in passenger and goods transportation. Safer autonomous navigation might be very challenging if there is a failure in sensing system. LÄS MER
5. Early detection and recommendation of higher precision in treatment of late blight in potato crops by using drone photosMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Riskhantering (CI)
Sammanfattning : In this thesis an evaluation was performed for the potential use of drone photos in Decision Support System (DSS) to detect outbreak of late blight and provide recommend treatment with fungicides. Late blight is a common crop infection on potato in Sweden. A DSS with and without information from drones were developed in three steps. LÄS MER