Sökning: "Risk management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3461 uppsatser innehållade orden Risk management.
1. Sjuksköterskans roll i vård- och behandling av patienter med förmaksflimmer. En systematisk litteraturstudieMagister-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Background: Atrial fibrillation (AF) is the most common heart rhythm disorder in adults and a growing problem of an epidemic nature. AF is a complex and complicated disease with severe consequences as a result, and for this reason health care requires to offer support and treatment options that corresponds to this complexity. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Fund managers have historically made use of traditional portfolio strategies such as Markowitz portfolio selection, as part of their decision making. But as the world has started to shift towards a more automated lifestyle, the question arises if fund management will follow. LÄS MER
3. Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning usage in credit risk management - A study from the Swedish financial services industryKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Credit risk management is a fundamental process established in almost every financial institution. There are various tools and methods that financial institutions can use in order to mitigate risks among their loan takers. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : In this thesis we aim to provide a fully data driven approach for modelling financial derivatives, exclusively using deep learning. In order for a derivatives model to be plausible, it should adhere to the principle of no-arbitrage which has profound consequences on both pricing and risk management. LÄS MER
5. Granskning av framtagande och kvalitet av riktlinjer för fosterljudsövervakning vid lågriskförlossning i Sverige enligt AGREE II: En totalundersökningMagister-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Background: There are 44 obstetric clinic's in Sweden. It is up to each individual to designits own guidelines for different health conditions. It is important to minimize unnecessaryinterventions during labour, partly to reduce risks for the mother and the unborn child, birthexperience and outcomes. LÄS MER